How To Use
- Apply 2-5g of gel topically as required for temporary pain relief of muscular aches and pains.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Each gram contains the equivalent of dried flowers:
- Arnica montana 10.5mg/g – one of the best known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine.
- Calendula officinalis 2.5mg/g – traditionally used to treat minor inflammation of the skin and minor wounds.
- Hypericum perforatum 2.5 mg/g – commonly known as “St John’s Wort”, the oily extracts are bright red in colour from the active components, hypericin and hyperforin.
fisiocrem solugel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions. They are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements, especially for fisiocrem solugel .
fisiocrem solugel does not contain parabens and hydroxybenzoates.
Your order will be sent by a courier and dispatched promptly. The following is an indication of time frames however we cannot guarantee these dates.
- NSW 1-2 days via Fastway
- VIC 2-3 days via Fastway
- QLD 1 day via Fastway
- SA 3 days via Fastway
- NT 2-3 days via Fastway
- WA 1 day via StarTrack
- TAS 1 day via StarTrack
If you have any questions about our shipping or need more info on our massage gel for pain relief, contact us here.