Here at fisiocrem we have one of the best squads in town, the Purple Army. And let me tell you, it is a partnership made in heaven. Here is the lowdown on how it all works:
What’s involved in being a fisiocrem sponsored athlete?
Firstly, have a read over what is involved in the fisiocrem sponsored athlete program. All the deets are below:
- Athletes will need to complete the following activities (as a minimum) within a 12 month period in return for the supply of fisiocrem products.
- Minimum 1 social media photo per month featuring fisiocrem or fisiocrem apparel
- Minimum of 1 social media post per week using hashtags #hurtingsucks and #fisiocremaustralia
- Submit a minimum of four blog posts per year to fisiocrem which will be shared across fisiocrem’s social media platforms and website
- Sponsored athletes will be provided with fisiocrem and other fisiocrem apparel in return for the above social media activities. These products will be sent throughout the 12 month partnership (not all up front) and only if the athlete is completing their agreed activities.
- In addition, fisiocrem will promote athletes across social media platforms (we will make you Insta-famous!), fisiocrem Australia website, fisiocrem sponsored athlete website.
- A sponsorship is for a 12 month period. If we are all happy as Larry after this time, we can kick off another 12 months together.
- Athletes will be required to submit a bi-monthly report on the activity they have undertaken just so we can all keep on track with our end of the bargain.
If you want to throw your hat in the ring, go ahead and click here to fill out the fisiocrem sponsored athlete application form.