Here at fisiocrem we have one of the best squads in town, the Purple Army. And let me tell you, it is a partnership made in heaven. Here is the lowdown on how it all works:
What’s involved in being a fisiocrem sponsored athlete?
Firstly, have a read over what is involved in the fisiocrem sponsored athlete program. All the deets are below:
- Athletes will need to complete the following activities (as a minimum) each month in return for the supply of fisiocrem products.
- Minimum 3 social media photos per month featuring fisiocrem or fisiocrem apparel
- Minimum of 4 social media posts per month using hashtags #hurtingsucks and #fisiocremaustralia
- Minimum of 2 instagram stories per month which will be shared across fisiocrem’s social media.
- Sponsored athletes will be provided with fisiocrem and other fisiocrem apparel in return for the above social media activities. These products will be sent out periodically, on an as-needed basis (not all up front) and only if the athlete is completing their agreed activities.
- In addition, fisiocrem will promote athletes across social media platforms & fisiocrem Australia website
- Athletes will be required to submit a bi-monthly report on the activity they have undertaken just so we can all keep on track with our end of the bargain. This is also a perfect time to request more fisiocrem if needed.
If you want to throw your hat in the ring, go ahead and fill out the fisiocrem sponsored athlete application form.