RELIEF FOR MUSCLE SORENESS – OUR INGREDIENTS
Last Updated 20th July 2021: fisiocrem massage gel contains Menthol and naturally derived active ingredients: Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula, and Melaleuca. fisiocrem massage gel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for fisiocrem solugel, not homeopathic dilutions.
The unique combination of active ingredients in our pain relief gel for muscle soreness provides the following benefits:
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscle soreness
- Helps relieve pain associated with minor injuries and helps relieve localised muscle pain ailments
- Helps reduce mild muscle inflammation/swelling
- Helps with post exercise recovery
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscles sprains and strains
- Helps to relieve symptoms of mild soft tissue trauma
- Helps relieve bruise oedema and bruise symptoms
Managing mild muscle pain can be tricky when always on the go. fisiocrem can assist in the healing of minor body tissue injuries. It can help support your muscle recovery time to assist you to get back out there, on the track, field or court sooner.
Our massage gel for the temporary relief of muscle aches and pains is available from Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse, health stores and your local pharmacy. You can also purchase it directly here on our Online Store. On our online store you will also find our range of fisiocrem branded apparel and exclusive merchandise.