RELIEF FOR MUSCLE SORENESS – OUR INGREDIENTS
Managing mild muscle pain can be tricky when always on the go. fisiocrem Solugel can assist in the healing of minor body tissue injuries and support your muscle recovery time to help you to get back out on the track, field or court sooner!
fisiocrem massage gel contains Menthol and naturally derived active ingredients: Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula, and Melaleuca. fisiocrem massage gel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for fisiocrem solugel, not homeopathic dilutions.
The unique combination of active ingredients in our pain relief gel for muscle soreness provides the following benefits:
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscle soreness
- Helps relieve pain associated with minor injuries and helps relieve localised muscle pain ailments
- Helps reduce mild muscle inflammation/swelling
- Helps to relieve symptoms of mild soft tissue trauma
- Helps relieve bruise oedema and bruise symptoms
- Helps with post exercise recovery
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscles sprains and strains
Our massage gel for the temporary relief of muscle aches and pains is available from Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse, health stores and your local pharmacy. You can also purchase it directly here on our Online Store. On our online store you will also find our range of fisiocrem branded apparel and exclusive merchandise.
Check out our Blog to see which fisiocrem Sponsored Athlete we have featured this month. We’re proud to assist our team of 150+ Sponsored Athletes with recovery from muscle soreness right across Australia.
Sign up to our e-newsletter below to be first in line to hear about new sales, competitions and giveaways.
You can Contact Us here.