RELIEF FOR MUSCLE SORENESS – OUR INGREDIENTS
Managing mild muscle pain can be tricky when always on the go. fisiocrem Solugel can assist in the healing of minor body tissue injuries and support your muscle recovery time to help you to get back out on the track, field or court sooner!
fisiocrem massage gel contains Menthol and naturally derived active ingredients: Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula, and Melaleuca. fisiocrem massage gel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for fisiocrem solugel, not homeopathic dilutions.
Want a better look at what’s in our formula? We’ve selected only the top natural plant extracts to help get you back in the game.
- Menthol — Made from the oils of corn mint, peppermint, and other mint plants is menthol. Menthol provides a cooling sensation, supports body tissue repair and regeneration and helps relieve symptoms of muscle sprains and strains.
- Arnica —Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, arnica supports healthy blood circulation and relieves bruises and mild joint swelling while encouraging the body to kickstart its healing system.
- Hypericum —More commonly known as St John’s wort, hypericum relieves muscle pain and soreness.
- Calendula —Native to southwestern Asia, calendula helps relieve minor muscle spasms and twitches, a common issue for those who have overexercised or suffer from stress.
- Melaleuca —Also known as tea tree oil, melaleuca also acts as an anti-inflammatory and relieves symptoms of muscle injury and ailments.
Shop Topical Muscle Pain Relief Gel in Australia
The unique combination of active ingredients in our pain relief gel for muscle soreness provides the following benefits:
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscle soreness
- Helps relieve pain associated with minor injuries and helps relieve localised muscle pain ailments
- Helps reduce mild muscle inflammation/swelling
- Helps to relieve symptoms of mild soft tissue trauma
- Helps relieve bruise oedema and bruise symptoms
- Helps with post exercise recovery
- Helps relieve symptoms of muscles sprains and strains
Where can I buy fisiocrem in Australia?
When muscle pain strikes, having quick and easy access to pain relief gel in Australia is essential. Our muscle pain relief gel is available across major supermarkets and chemists, including Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and other health stores and pharmacies.
You can also purchase fisiocrem online and browse our range of fisiocrem branded apparel and exclusive merchandise.
fisiocrem supports athletes across Australia
No matter how fit you are, muscle soreness has a way of creeping up on anyone. fisiocrem is proud to be among the best muscle pain relief gels of choice for more than 150 sponsored athletes.
Stay in the loop with all things fisiocrem
Be aware of all our sales, competitions and giveaways by signing up for our e-newsletter below!
Don’t let muscle aches and pains slow you down from living life to the fullest. Shop fisiocrem today and enjoy the freedom of moving. Got questions about our muscle pain relief gel? Get in touch with the fisiocrem team by sending us a message, and we’ll get back to you shortly!
When do you use muscle pain relief gel?
Muscle pain relief gel, like fisiocrem, should be applied when muscle pain or aches strike. This might occur after overexertion, in colder seasons or during periods of stress.
What does pain relief gel do?
Muscle pain relief gel provides temporary relief to sore muscles. The gel stimulates and soothes inflamed muscle tissue. Specific ingredients, like menthol, provide a cooling effect on the skin that helps enhance blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body, helping to improve muscle recovery time.
What are the directions for use when applying pain relief gel?
Apply 2-5 grams of the pain relief gel topically as required. Always read the label and check the ingredients list to ensure you are not allergic to any.
Who should not use pain relief gel?
While muscle pain relief gel is generally safe for everyone, those with sensitive skin should test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a larger area. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use on broken skin and do not apply fisiocrem to areas where the skin is burned or where an open wound is present.
Please note, like other pain relief gels in Australia, fisiocrem only provides temporary pain relief. If your symptoms persist or your pain becomes unmanageable, consult your general practitioner for alternative solutions.